.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

Mountain of Judgment: OYL

Has it really been a year? It seems like a week.

Tom Spurgeon identifies the same problem I have with DC and Warner's contemporary treatment of Superman. Too much tail-swallowing, not enough ass-kicking.

Kevin is putting his new scanner to excellent use. Of special note, he uncovers Dr. Doom's secret celebrity pitchman career in the 1970s. Doom responds.

Here are ten things I obsessively love that I haven't written about here:
  1. Battlestar Galactica
  2. Gilmore Girls
  3. Sexy collarbones, particularly those of my wife and Myrna Loy
  4. Evil laughs
  5. Salads
  6. Early-period Elvis (Presley and Costello)
  7. Walking Theo to school
  8. DJing on pirate radio
  9. Listening to my wife learn the violin. No, really.
  10. Chic Stone inks on Jack Kirby pencils

Comments:
Oh yeah? Well, I love the new taco bell radio ad where the grilled chicken caesar salad burrito tries to book a trip to Italy so he can meet caesar-lovers and I haven't written about that yet either. Oh, wait - now I have.

Dave
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?